Houses for sale in Dyer, Indiana
Dyer is a town of 16,000 residents located in western Lake County, Indiana. The town lies at the Indiana-Illinois border and is only 25 miles from Downtown Chicago. Dyer is a robust commercial area, and the town is served by a large school district. Dyer has one of the highest median household incomes in Northwest Indiana. These factors make homes for sale in Dyer Indiana attractive to many homebuyers. Dyer Indiana has become one of the best places to live in Indiana near Chicago.
Single Family Homes for Sale in Dyer Indiana
Houses for sale in Dyer Indiana sell for a premium compared to homes in other cities and towns. The average sale price for houses for sale in Dyer Indiana is $363,802 and the median sale price of $330,000. This is a premium of 36% and 39%, respectively, compared to homes for sale in Lake County Indiana.
Many of the houses for sale in Dyer Indiana have modern interior features and finishes. Typically, half of the houses for sale in Dyer IN were built after 1986. Over the last ten years 16% of houses for sale in Dyer IN were also built during the last ten years.
Dyer Real Estate Trends
Dyer Indiana real estate offers homebuyers options. About 75% of Dyer Indiana houses for sale are single family residences. There are also townhomes and condos for sale in Dyer Indiana. These along with duplexes make up the remaining 25% of annual Dyer real estate sales.
When including all home types, the median price for homes for sale in Dyer IN $389,450. Dyer Indiana real estate for sale sells quickly, too. Homes for sale in Dyer Indiana sell in an amount of time on par with real estate for sale in other nearby cities and towns. This is true despite the higher prices paid for homes for sale in Dyer Indiana.
Subdivisions with homes for sale Dyer IN include Briar Ridge, High Point, and Tara.
Median list price in Dyer Indiana: $389,450
Median price per square foot in Dyer Indiana: $179.17
Median home value in Dyer Indiana: $310,000
Number of homes sold in Dyer Indiana: 350 to 370 per year
Dyer Indiana area code: 219
Dyer Indiana zip code: 46311
You can search for homes for sale in Dyer, IN right here on Quadwalls.com. We list all of the property for sale in Dyer and update the Dyer real estate listings several times each day. Our Dyer real estate agents are ready to help you find and buy homes for sale in Dyer Indiana.